- What are my identities?
- How do I know I’m part of a group?
- What identities do I share with my family? What identities do I have that are different from my family?
- How do people show that they are proud of themselves?
- Does my identity mean I get to do things other kids can’t, or keep me from doing something?
- Are people all the same?
- How can I learn more about other people?
- How can I show people I like them?
- How do I know when people are being treated unfairly?
- How does unfairness make me feel?
- Does the way a person looks make it okay for others to be mean?
- How can I be kind to all people?
- How do I speak up when I see people treated unfairly?
- Why is it scary to speak up sometimes?
Exploring Diversity Through Art (K-2)
July 2, 2014
July 3, 2014