- What has happened throughout history to people like me?
- How do I get to know others and allow others to get to know all of me?
- What does it mean to feel good about myself and how can I express that I like who I am?
- How can I be proud of who I am and celebrate others?
- Do all people have the same rights?
- How can I describe and compare my group identities with those of other people?
Consider Elementary Student Intersectionality With English Language Learners
Sign in to save these resources.
Login or create an account to save resources to your bookmark collection.