- What makes us who we are?
- How are our identities today shaped by society?
- Do the ways we present our identities change depending on where we are or the people we are with?
- What does it feel like to be belittled or criticized because of your identity?
- Why might people not feel safe to express all their identities?
- What happens when we speak up to bigotry and what happens when we do not?
- How would society be affected if no one took responsibility for standing up for others?
- Is it more important to stand up to injustice when those around you do not?
- How can people with less power stand up to people with more power?
- Can progress take place without action?
- What responsibility do people have to help or defend people they don’t know?
Voice Writing Trait