- How do power and privilege change the way we express and present ourselves?
- How could one person’s identity threaten another person’s rights?
- What is the difference between individual bias and structural inequality?
- How do bias and injustice affect the future?
- How do power and privilege shape the relationships people have with each other as well as with institutions?
- What shared beliefs have inspired social justice movements in history?
- How can the lived experiences of individuals reflect social inequities?
The Right To Live (In Peace), Fighting For Racial Justice Through Non-Violence