- How do I know I’m part of a group?
- What identities do I share with my family? What identities do I have that are different from my family?
- How do people show that they are proud of themselves?
- Does my identity mean I get to do things other kids can’t, or keep me from doing something?
- How can I learn more about other people?
- How can I show people I like them?
- What does it mean to be unfair? In class? In school? At home? In my community? In the world?
- How do I know when people are being treated unfairly?
- How have people been treated unfairly in the past?
- How have people stopped unfairness in the past?
- Does the way a person looks make it okay for others to be mean?
- Who decides what is fair?
- How can I be kind to all people?
- How do I speak up when I see people treated unfairly?
- Why is it scary to speak up sometimes?
- What does it mean to feel good about myself and how can I express that I like who I am?