- -Why do we feel empathy for others when they are mistreated?
- -How are people similar to and different from each other?
- -Should individuals stand up for what’s right even when it puts them at risk?
- -How do our intersecting identities shape our perspectives and the way we experience the world?
- -What part do culture and history play in the formation of our individual and collective identities?
- -How does struggle help define who we are?
Exploring Poetry through Jason Reynolds' Long Way Down
July 3, 2014
July 19, 2014