- What does it mean to be a “good citizen?”
- How do our various group identities shape us as individuals?
- What part do culture and history play in the formation of our individual and collective identities?
- How do we remain true to ourselves as we move in and out of different communities, cultures and contexts?
- How do power and privilege change the way we express and present ourselves?
- How could one person’s identity threaten another person’s rights?
- How do our similarities and differences impact the relationships we have with people inside and outside our own identity groups?
10th Grade Civics and Social Justice - Maggie & Lucy
Sign in to save these resources.
Login or create an account to save resources to your bookmark collection.