- What part do culture and history play in the formation of our individual and collective identities?
- How do our intersecting identities shape our perspectives and the way we experience the world?
- How could one person’s identity threaten another person’s rights?
- Who steers the dominant paradigm?
- What elements shape our perceptions of ourselves, others, and the world in which we live?
- Do the ways we present our identities change depending on where we are or the people we are with?
PPS Ethnic Studies: Indigeneity, Identity, and Community
July 2, 2014
July 19, 2014