- How are people similar to and different from each other?
- How can we celebrate what we have in common while also honoring our differences?
- How can we make connections across our differences?
- Why is it important to judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, as Dr. King said?
- What effect does injustice have on people and groups?
- How does privilege shape the lives of individuals and groups?
- How do bias and prejudice undermine equal rights?
- What happens when we speak up to bigotry and what happens when we do not?
- What responsibility do people have to help or defend people they don’t know?
Racism in Schools
July 3, 2014